Friday, August 3, 2012

New Releases!

So, this will be a new addition to my regular Rewind Wednesday feature.  It's mostly just for when I find a new release that I am incredibly excited about. 

August 7, 2012 - Charon's Claw: Neverwinter Saga Book III, R.A. Salvatore - While I am nowhere near reading this book (because books MUST be read in order), I'm still excited because a.) I'm loving me some R.A. Salvatore and b.) I adore Drizzt Do'Urden. 

September 27, 2012 - The Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling - Did you love Harry Potter?  No?  What's wrong with you?  All kidding aside, I'm looking forward to this.  Rowling's first adult novel has me doing my chair dance.  I can't wait.  I smell a birthday present!!

January 2013 - Doctor Sleep, Stephen King - Okay, so The Shining creeped me out big time.  That kid and his imaginary friend, and the furnace and the spooky hallway with the little girls.  This is a SEQUEL!!  *squeeeeee!* Yes, that was me, going all fangirl.  Sorry.  At least you didn't have to actually hear it.

Unknown - The Captal's Tower, Melanie Rawn - Okay, so I've been waiting for this forever, and by forever I mean since I was in junior high.  Ms. Rawn apparently had some issues in her personal life that caused her to put this novel down, which was a severe disappointment to me, as I just loved the first two books (Exiles Vol. I & II). So, I've been anxiously holding out hope that she would come back to this project, because Mageborn Traitor left a literal crap-ton of loose ends that I must have answers to.  For example, where the hell does Collan come from, damn it!!!!!  Inquiring minds are dying to know.  Dying, I tell you.  As of October 2004, she is apparently working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Love to hear the excitement about the upcoming books and hope that you can grind out that current list fast enough so the new ones can hit your desk. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.