Hit up the library today. I behaved myself and only got four books.
Mind you, I still have a ton on my TBR pile that needs to go.
Especially since I want to trade most of them on PaperbackSwap for
credits and wish list a bunch of keeper books in hard back.
Much to my dismay, the library did not have a copy of The Hafling's Gem, which I really wanted. I'm quite disappointed that I can't continue the Drizzt books yet. I'll check online for the ebook or place a hold on the physical copy if it's just been checked out.
1. Amsterdam - Ian McEwan: This is for my book club. I've read Atonement, which was dark, but really, really good.
2. Moon Called - Patricia Briggs: I've had my eye on starting this series for some time now. Just hadn't bothered to get my hands on a copy. Sadly, the library only seems to have the first three books in the series, so this may turn into a very expensive book choice if I like the series as much as the Rachel Morgan books.
3. The Golden Key - Melanie Rawn: I refused to pick this up for the longest time, because I was frustrated that I couldn't finish Ruins of Ambrai any time soon. But, I'm of the understanding that it is a similar story to The Barbed Coil by J.V. Jones, which I loved.
4. Under the Dome - Stephen King: I had a sample of this on my Nook forever and never got around to buying a copy. So, in my perusal of the library, I can usually always find the Stephen King shelf. never fails. It's like a homing beacon or something. But, then again, so is the fantasy section.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.