Monday, July 23, 2012

TBR Pile Additions

I, like every voracious reader, acquire books at faster rate than which I read them.  This weeks additions:

R.A. Salvatore - The Crystal Shard
R.A. Salvatore - Streams of Silver
J.V. Jones - A Cavern of Black Ice
Madeleine L'Engle - A Wrinkle In Time

The two Salvatore books are continuations of the story of one of my all time favorite heroes, Drizzt Do'Urden.  Salvatore can write some mean fight scenes, which are a blast to read.  There are apparently a total of twenty six novels that contain Drizzit, so I am looking forward to reading them.

A Cavern of Black Ice is a reread for me.  It's been such a long time since I read this one that I don't recall much about it, but I do remember liking it quite a lot.  Here's hoping my memory serves me better than it did for A Game of Thrones.

And, last but certainly not least, A Wrinkle in Time.  It has been an insanely long time since I read this.  NPR was talking about L'Engle some time ago and I enjoyed listening to the interviews an talk about her.  So, I thought I'd pick it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.