Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Books

While I'm not confident that I can keep up with this in 2015, here are the books I read during the past year. It is a short list in comparison to past years, but I drive to work and also have school. Several were rereads, as I was finishing several series and it had been quite some time in between reads. So, Happy New Year!

  1. Inkheart - Cornelia Funke 
  2. New Spring - Robert Jordan
  3. Love In the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  4. Gentlemen & Players - Joanne Harris 
  5. Juliet, Naked - Nick Hornby 
  6. Crossroads of Twilight - Robert Jordan
  7. Knife of Dreams - Robert Jordan
  8. Five Quarters of the Orange - Joanne Harris
  9. The Gathering Storm - Robert Jordan 
  10. Sandman Slim - Richard Kadrey
  11. Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning
  12. Bloodfever - Karen Marie Moning 
  13. Faefever - Karen Marie Moning
  14. Shadowfever - Karen Marie Moning 
  15. Kill the Dead - Richard Kadrey
  16. Devil in the Dollhouse - Richard Kadrey
  17. Aloha From Hell - Richard Kadrey 
  18. Oryx & Crake - Margaret Atwood
  19. Devil Said Bang - Richard Kadrey
  20. And the Mountains Echoed - Khaled Hosseini
  21. The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne
  22. Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
  23. Fragile Things - Neil Gaiman
  24. The Golem and the Jinni - Helene Wecker
  25. The Girl With All the Gifts - M.R. Carey
  26. The Gunslinger - Stephen King
  27.  The Drawing of the Three - Stephen King
  28. The Wastelands - Stephen King
  29. Wizard and Glass - Stephen King
  30. Wolves of the Calla - Stephen King
  31. Song of Susannah - Stephen King
  32. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
  33. The Girl With No Shadow - Joanne Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.