Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Things I'm Watching

What does a bookwhore do when she isn't reading?  Well, this particular BW happens to watch an insane amount of Netflix.  I never seem to get into shows when they're first on.  But, some of my favorite shows are ones that I am in the midst of catching up on, or rewatch constantly on DVD.

Currently, I'm in the midst of watching the BBC Sherlock (I know nothing about the American one), Doctor Who, HIMYM, 30 Rock, Torchwood, Parks & Rec, and Jekyll.  I think I either have one or two more episodes of Sherlock to watch until I am caught up.  Then I wait (impatiently) for the next season to come out.

Doctor Who...  Well, I am so behind on that--season 4 of the reboot.  And then started watching Torchwood because I thought I'd watching the first three seasons of DW over with the SMF, but I am much too impatient to wait, plus he has a queue of his own to deal with.  Plus, I am sure he has no desire to see me actively lust over David Tennant.  Whatever, don't judge me.  Torchwood turned out to be as engrossing as the Doctor is, so now I have to go back and forth. 

The others all come a long way behind, as I love Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.