Now, I've seen the movie. Loved it! I know, I know. All the die hard comic lovers out there cringe as I say that. But, I didn't know it was a graphic novel before I saw it. Plus, back then I wasn't really into the graphic novels. I do regret that reading Sin City is NSFW. Which sucks. I almost took it yesterday... Too many boobs!
I'm also loving the graphic novels. I will say I liked 300 better visually. The color in combination with the darkness does so much more for me than the black and white. But, the black and white fits with Sin City so well that I cannot criticize it. However, I will say I love, love, love what they did with the movie. I've always loved the pictures that are black and white with a splash of color, kind of like the girl in the red dress in Schindler's List.
Listening to: stuff by a friend! Exciting!
Watching: The Magic of Belle Isle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.