Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book Haul (2)

Oh my word, I haven't been to the library in forever, it feels like.  I forget how much I absolutely love going.  Granted, my local library has a few issues in the YA section...  As in I could find ABSOLUTELY NONE of the Percy Jackson books.  Which made me a sad, sad panda. 

So, today's Book Haul:






Starting at the bottom--
1. The Icewind Dale Trilogy, R.A. Salvatore - FINALLY got my hands on this, which explains why they don't have a copy of The Halfling's Gem. I'm so excited to read this.  The library will be closing from the holidays starting the beginning of November (it was all I could do to not shout "What the actual @#$%?"  Who closes a library for three months?).  Anyway, finally getting to Halfling's Gem. 

2. Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury - Mind you, I have read this.  A long flipping time ago.  But, every good book is well worth a re-read.

3. Under the Dome, Stephen King - Never finished this last time around, and I plan on it this time.

4. Blood Bound, Patricia Briggs - The next Mercy Thompson novel.  I love my kick ass urban fantasy heroines.  Plus, who wouldn't want to be able to shape shift?

5. The Legacy, R.A. Salvatore - the next installment of the Drizzt books after Halfling's Gem. 

I'll have to go back Tuesday after work and pick up a bunch more books to last me through winter. I may quite possibly finish the Drizzt books, and perhaps the Dark Tower as well, though at this point, I'll have to do a complete run through, as I have no clue where I left off and won't remember what all is happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.