Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Corona Lime Cupcakes

Weekend before last, I made some delicious Corona Lime Cupcakes with Lime Whipped Cream Frosting.  I found the recipe on Pinterest (of course) and was led to the following link

http://lovelifeandcreativethings.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/59/

Since I was taking them to work, I decided not to brush the Corona on top of the finished cupcakes before cooling.  And in lieu of cream cheese frosting, I did good ol' whipped cream frosting with a lime squeezed in.  Turned out pretty freaking amazing.  Just the right amount of sweet and the cake part was absolutely fantastic.  They disappeared at work pretty quickly.  What is pictured below is prettier than what my finished product was... So, that's what you get.  These were amazingly easy to do and I will definitely be doing these again--especially since I have 5/6 Coronas left in the fridge.  They either turn into cupcakes or get drank by someone other then myself!

20120707-001326.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.