Saturday, December 28, 2013

2013 Books

 This year's list is shamefully short.  I blame Doctor Who, HIMYM and my stint of watching Grey's Anatomy (which I have thankfully given up).  I'm not going to vow any sort of nonsense about doing better.  Year 30 is all about doing whatever my little gypsy soul feels like doing.  And if it feels like reading more than twenty-two books this year, that's up to it.

I'll also be doing a year in review early next week (which will include my favourite movies and episodes of the year).  I will also be working on my list of things I am excited to see/read in 2014!

Here's to hoping I do a better job of blogging next year.....


  1. Prophecy - Elizabeth Haydon
  2. Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
  3. The Sparrow - Mary Doria Russell
  4. Ender's Shadow - Orson Scott Card
  5. Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born - Stephen King
  6. Sin City: The Hard Goodbye - Frank Miller 
  7. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For - Frank Miller 
  8. This Side of Paradise - F. Scott Fitzgerald 
  9. Serenity: Those Left Behind, Vol 1 -  Joss Whedon, Brett Matthews & Will Conrad
  10. Aiding & Abetting - Muriel Spark 
  11. What Dreams May Come - Richard Matheson 
  12. Dark Tower: The Long Road Home - Stephen King
  13. Choke - Chuck Palahniuk 
  14. Sin City: The Big Fat Kill - Frank Miller
  15. Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman
  16. The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
  17. Watership Down, Richard Adams
  18. Swan Song - Robert R. McCammon
  19. Ready Player One - Ernest Cline 
  20. Of Love and Other Demons - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  21. Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
  22. Wolf Gift - Anne Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.